At Findlay City Schools, you’ll find a school system that works. We have the people, programs and facilities that unlock the dreams of all students through academic excellence, diverse opportunities and true belonging which enable our staff and students to be successful in the classroom and beyond.
Why work at Findlay City Schools?
- Professional development – opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaboration and comradery
- Career advancement opportunities
- Mentoring – peer support
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Findlay City Schools hires the best teachers and support personnel to support our students. Apply today so that you can be part of Trojan Country! #TrojanTrue
To learn more about employment opportunities, click on one of the menu bar items to the left of this screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for considering employment with Findlay City Schools!
- Administrative Positions: Includes certified administrators such as principals, assistant principals, central office employees
- Certified Positions: Includes positions requiring a teaching license and psychologists, school social workers, occupational/physical therapists
- Support/Classified Positions: Includes all non-teaching, non-administrative applicants including clerical, bus drivers, bus assistants, custodial/facility services, cafeteria workers and food services, and facility maintenance workers.
- Substitute Positions: Includes all substitute positions, both inside and outside of classroom positions
- Supplemental Positions: Includes all coaching, athletic trainer, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Findlay City Schools (FCS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits against harassment of any applicant or employee because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. FCS allows for reasonable accommodations that enable an individual with a disability to participate in the application process, to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of a job, and to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment that are available to individuals without disabilities.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request assistance.