The Findlay City Schools technology team is dedicated to providing the highest quality technology-based services in the most cost-effective manner, to assist the district in meeting its strategic goals especially as it applies to management, teaching, student achievement, and community service.
- What if my student's Chromebook breaks, is lost, or stolen?
- Does my student's Chromebook have an internet filter outside of school?
- Why was my student charged a fee?
- How do I access ProgressBook to view my child's grades?
- Can I opt out of my student receiving a Chromebook or can my student use their own device?
- What if my child forgets to bring their Chromebook to school?
- What if my child arrives at school and the Chromebook is not charged?
- What if my student loses their Chromebook charger?