Office 365 - STUDENT EMAIL
This technology provides students with access to Microsoft tools both at school and at home. Students will have access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote via the web and will have the ability to store documents in the "cloud" using MS OneDrive. Students will be able to work on these applications from any computer with Internet access, regardless of the operating system or platform you have at home. The use of this product will also provide your child with a school email account that is managed by Findlay City Schools. This account will allow for greater collaboration on school projects and expand communications between students and teachers.
Currently Microsoft Office 356 is available to Findlay City School Students in grades 6-12.
It is important to note that these services will be managed through the Findlay City School District’s IT department and is provided as a tool for your child’s education. The School District reserves the right to monitor, inspect, copy, review and store at any time, and without prior notice, any and all usage of this service and any and all materials, files, information, software, communications and other content transmitted, received or stored in connection with this usage. All such information, content, and files shall be, and remain, property of the School District and you should not have any expectation of privacy concerning those materials. Network administrators may review files and intercept communications for any reason, including, but not limited to, for the purposes of maintaining system integrity and insuring that users are using the system consistently with our Acceptable Use Policy.
How do I Access My Mail?
- Click on the Outlook Mail Link on the right side of this page. Log in using your FCS user name and password credentials: user name + findlaycityschools.org. The password is the same as your computer log-in password.
What is Office 365?
A web-based Microsoft Outlook live email account with a 10GB mailbox.
What are its features?
7GB of password-protected online file storage with OneDrive
What are the benefits of Office 365?
- Shared Calendars that help you easily co-ordinate your schedule with classmates, team members or lecturers.
- Shared Online Documents where you can create, access and share project files using Office Web Apps with team members without the hassle of USB drives or email attachments.
- Send instant messages, share photos and stay in touch with your contacts with Windows Live Messenger.
- Post online photo albums that can be viewed by anyone, or limited to contacts you invite.
- Access email and Messenger from your mobile phone with Windows Live Mobile.
- Get real-time notifications from Windows Live Alerts sent via email, Messenger, or to your mobile about the topics important to you - headlines, sports, stock quotes and more.